Friday, May 16, 2008

Hello EcoLink enthusiasts!

Just wanted to introduce myself as one of the Bloggers of EcoLink. Very excited to be here. I'm a student and work with LB Water and will be focusing my blogs in that respect. I want to encourage any readers who have specific questions to send them my way. I may not know the answer right away but I'll find out for you! At Cal State (go 49ers) the Environmental Science and Policy students are required to take a 'project' section. Every semester they focus on the Los Cerritos Wetlands. I've embedded a video they made. Visit their project at www.intoloscerritoswetlands.org. Have a great day everyone.

Remember to turn off your water while you brush your teeth!!! But please do not discount brushing all together in an effort to save water. :)

Courtney


The Wetlands Video from Michelle Lee on Vimeo.

No comments: